The Progress Journals special issue invites the papers from the NATIONAL CONFERENCE, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, SEMINAR conducted by colleges, universities, etc. The Group of articles will accept with some concession and publish in The Progress Journals as a special issue. It is the platform for college, university, etc., to share knowledge.
The Progress Journals encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- The Progress will consider proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of The Progress are acceptable.
- Guest editors are eligible to co-publish the special issue with The Progress.
- Guest editors are eligible to apply for The Progress Research activities & programs.
Proposals should contain:
- Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
- Title of the special issue
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
- Indicate the time scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submitting final copies to The Progress), assuming the proposal is accepted.