The Progress Journals Publication is a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal, The Progress Journals Publication does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs no money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
Only a small maintenance charge is applicable to all of our prestigious authors as below:
- 1500 Rs / Article only for Indian Authors
- USD 40 / Article only for Foreign Authors
Processing Charges :
Publication of a Paper includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in Online.
- Softcopy of certificates: for all the authors/co-authors of paper.
- Indexing process
- Editorial Process
- Maintenance of Website and database.
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.